Anyone else order 6+ 64 Gold?
Jna313
Enthusiast - Level 3

II've seen lots of discussions about different versions but not this one.  Just curious on order status.  fraud Prevention gave me a date of 9/23, but CS told me today when I called that it's not even in stock yet, so they can't give me a shipping date.  I'm seeing ship dates of everything from 11/19 to sometime in November!

Patiently waiting, but it seems like my iPhone 5 knows it's getting replaced soon because the battery drains within a couple of hours of standby!  Feel like I'm living tethered to my charger!   Now, my whole life isn't my phone, but as a business owner with a calendar/management app I kind of do live through my phone when not in the office!

on another note, has anyone heard how the 6+ will affect current apps?   Wondering if it's smarter to download iPad versions?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Anyone else order 6+ 64 Gold?
anthonyb861
Contributor - Level 2

Hi, I ordered the exact same model phone and just got my shipping Info. I'm getting a scheduled delivery of 9/19. I ordered about 10 mins after 12 am on the 12th

0 Likes
phixx79
Contributor - Level 1

I wanted it, but was unable.  I continued to get stuck on failed message and have to go back to the beginning and even log in all over again.  I eventually saw that it would not be available until 10/7 and quickly changed course to a regular iPhone 6.  I continued to get a failed message and when I came back through the next time to select a device I noticed the date had further moved to 10/21.  No thanks.  I ordered the iPhone 6 and called it a day.  I took a screenshot of my checkout screen showing Delivery by 9/19, I also have an email that stats 9/19.  If I don't see the phone this Friday, then I'll be canceling my order and waiting on the Gold 6 Plus.  If the phone isn't here on Friday, I'm going to assume I was destined to get the Gold 6 Plus. =P

0 Likes
Suezyg23451
Contributor - Level 2

i ordered the same phone, the order went through about 3a CST.  No word yet.

0 Likes
Jna313
Enthusiast - Level 3

ITs just so random!   I completed my order around 10 after 12PST.

WHICH IS 3am here.   Looks like there wasn't much point in staying up all night when it appears that Verizon just handed out chocolate bars and those with golden tickets get their phones first.   Cuz I'm not seeing much rhyme or reason to the method of shipping.

Suezyg23451
Contributor - Level 2

It is totally random.  I keep seeing answers like orders are processed in the order they were received.  Then I see people getting tracking numbers that ordered way later than I did.  I am excited about the phone but all I want to know is a date it will be delivered because I need to take time off of work to be home to sign for the phone.  The other thing that will totally bother me to no end is if people walk out of the Verizon stores on Friday with phones in hand.  If they do then what was preorder for.  Its funny to how ALL the questions are the same on this site but all the answers are different. 

Suezyg23451
Contributor - Level 2

Jna313, just wondering since we ordered the same phone, any updates on your end?  Did you get a tracking number yet?  Nothing changed on my end!  Smiley Sad

0 Likes
Jna313
Enthusiast - Level 3

I Called CS today.   I was transferred to tech support.  He verified that because of the shortage, orders are shipping according to thine ordered.  He says my order went through a little after 5am EST.  Said my delivery date is 10/7. 

I Wasn't thinking about it until just now, but my confirmation email was delivered to my email at 4:54am.  So I may call again tomorrow and see what they have to say about that.  Especially since I read in another thread that there is a "jump the line" thing happening to those with order errors!!!