Anyone from upstate New York get tracking? I'm from Albany, NY, ordered at 3:12am, have a screenshot of the order page saying 9/19. Confirmation email says 10/7. Verizon reps have absolutely ZERO knowledge of when my phone will ship. My order location
b787bydesign
Enthusiast - Level 3

ordered at 3:12am, have a screenshot of the order page saying 9/19.  Confirmation email says 10/7.  Verizon reps have absolutely ZERO knowledge of when my phone will ship.  My order location is D771901.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Anyone from upstate New York get tracking?  I'm from Albany, NY, ordered at 3:12am, have a screenshot of the order page saying 9/19.  Confirmation email says 10/7.  Verizon reps have absolutely ZERO knowledge of when my phone will ship.  My order loca
b787bydesign
Enthusiast - Level 3

Thanks for the info - I think I'll hit up that verizon store. 

I normally don't partake in iPhone launch madness but I'm on vacation and figured this would be the one year I could experience it without interference with work. 

UPDATE:  Order status online changed to 10/7 shipment.  At least I see some motion on the order status!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Anyone from upstate New York get tracking? I'm from Albany, NY, ordered at 3:12am, have a screenshot of the order page saying 9/19. Confirmation email says 10/7. Verizon reps have absolutely ZERO knowledge of when my phone will ship. My order loca
JFull14
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am in the same situation as you. Ordered at 3:14 from Rochester, NY with same location code. I have gotten no update nor any help from anyone at Verizon. My phone is broken so I kind of want to know what to do based on how long I will have to wait

Re: Anyone from upstate New York get tracking?  I'm from Albany, NY, ordered at 3:12am, have a screenshot of the order page saying 9/19.  Confirmation email says 10/7.  Verizon reps have absolutely ZERO knowledge of when my phone will ship.  My order loca
b787bydesign
Enthusiast - Level 3

Looks like I'll be making a 2am trip to the line at the mall!

0 Likes
Not applicable

1770 Central Ave across from Otto Cadillac maybe a better place.

It is a corporate store.

Also any Best Buy or Target or BJ's as well as all the Walmart stores will have them in stock

Why kill yourself? Its just a cell phone. Smiley Happy

And believe me iOS 8 is no big deal. I am using it and it changed a load of functions. WiFi, Bluetooth, sounds, brightness and some apple apps were added which I would never use.

Good Luck

0 Likes
b787bydesign
Enthusiast - Level 3

Thanks for the info - I think I'll hit up that verizon store. 

I normally don't partake in iPhone launch madness but I'm on vacation and figured this would be the one year I could experience it without interference with work. 

UPDATE:  Order status online changed to 10/7 shipment.  At least I see some motion on the order status!

0 Likes
Not applicable

Years ago when I was young I stood in a line going round the block at CompUsa for the Windows XP release.

By the time I got into the store I was given a free printer (HP) and a Belken  USB hub.

But I swear I will never do that again.

Re: Anyone from upstate New York get tracking? I'm from Albany, NY, ordered at 3:12am, have a screenshot of the order page saying 9/19. Confirmation email says 10/7. Verizon reps have absolutely ZERO knowledge of when my phone will ship. My order loca
kevinr_vzw
Verizon Employee

JFull14,

We know everyone is super existed about these amazing phones. As your order moves through the process, you can check the status at http://bit.ly/RjmCUB. You may not be able to see a change from Processing until it officially ships, then you'll see the tracking number. If you've received a confirmation email that your order was submitted, any additional information throughout the fulfillment process will be sent to that same email address.

KevinR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes