Anyone get their card charged or shipping info for 128 GB 6+ model?
iDroid
Contributor - Level 3

I have been seen reports on various forums that Verizon customers who ordered 6+ units in 16Gb and 32GB are getting their cards charged and some even shipping notifications if you have got  your card charged or shipping info on a 128 GB model please let us know.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Anyone get their card charged or shipping info for 128 GB 6+ model?
malvagia
Enthusiast - Level 2

I ordered the space gray, 128GB, 6+ at about 12:01 AM PDT. Received email confirmation at 12:03 AM PDT, stating 9/19 delivery date. No credit card charge yet. Checking order status by preorder confirmation number says "We received your order and it is in process. Expected Ship Date: Not available at this time." Checking order status by order number says "We do not have a record of Order Number...". I called Verizon yesterday and rep said that my order would ship on the 19th. I'll be a little disappointed if I don't get the phone on Friday, as I did everything I could to get the order in as quickly as possible as soon as the preorders began.

View solution in original post

pkt99
Enthusiast - Level 3

IDroid.  I order a silver 128GB 6+ model (within a hour when it started) and received a 9/19 delivery on every page, including the order summary and confirmation pages (I even printed them out...).  I then received an email with the confirmation and same delivery date.  I haven't been charged fully for the phone, only a "$1 pending transaction" on my credit card.  When I check the verizonwireless.com order status website it states a 10/14 shipping date.  Hoping they will honor the 9/19 shipping date, and I take offense that Verizon reps replying to posts state this was only an "estimate shipping date."  If that was the case then Verizon should have CLEARLY indicated it was estimated.  They don't on ANY page.  That said, I've read there are issues with the 6+ screens and perhaps that is too blame.  I'm checking my credit card online account several times a day and will let you know if I get charged at some point.

iDroid
Contributor - Level 3

My order status says delivery date unavailable so I am hoping it will change or update soon. 128 GB space grey 6+

0 Likes
taylor7007
Enthusiast - Level 2

It looks like 128's are still held up 16 and 64's have been shipping all day. As soon as you see a charge on your CC you know it's on the way. My CC was charged around 2 and had a tracking # 2 hours later. Best of luck!

0 Likes
pkt99
Enthusiast - Level 3

All:  I checked my Verizonwireless account this morning and it is going in the wrong direction.  What showed as a 10/14 shipping date (even though I had the original 9/19 date) now says, "We received your order and it is in process.

Expected Ship Date: Not available at this time."  My credit card still only shows the $1 pending transaction as well.  Has anyone seen anything different on the iPhone 6 plus 128GB version?  It would be helpful to at least hear something from Verizon Wireless to my personal email (in addition to the order confirmation email I received from them!) telling me the true status.  If there are issues (whatever they may be), please tell us customers what is going on.  All we have now is uncertain and changing status and no other formal communication letting us know what is happening.  The plan Verizon seems to be taking is we'll just accept it....

0 Likes
iDroid
Contributor - Level 3

Still nothing on my space grey 128 gb 6+ either...

0 Likes
iDroid
Contributor - Level 3

I have seen reports or Verizon orders with 128 Gb 6+ models being process through and cards being charged some even have shipping emails too.

So I hope they start processing more 128 GB models today and we all get shipping notifications soon!

0 Likes
pkt99
Enthusiast - Level 3

Still nothing yet here on the West Coast for a 6 plus 128 GB version as of 2pm PST on Monday.  No updates on the order page and no credit card full charge yet either.  I've also attempted to get confirmation via the Verizon reps but so far no success in actually reaching a rep. 

0 Likes
losingmysenses
Enthusiast - Level 2

I got nothing.  Ordered at 3:09AM EST.  Initial email said scheduled delivery one 9/19.  No further email updates, not status change on the preorder lookup, still doesn't have a ship date.  I also haven't been charged as of yet.

When I preorder a phone at full retail price ($949), I expect it to be delivered on day one, otherwise I'd just wait and pick one up instore whenever they become available.

losingmysenses
Enthusiast - Level 2

Also, could it be possible they are prepping them in alphabetical order?  My last name starts with Y, so I figured I throw that one out.

0 Likes