Anyone have storage issues after deleting most of your apps with 6s plus 16gb
COS2540

Anyone have storage issues after deleting most of your apps with 6s plus 16gb

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Anyone have storage issues after deleting most of your apps with 6s plus 16gb
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand the importance on having enough storage, so your phone can run more efficiently, COS2540. Are you saying that your storage hasn't freed up after deleting apps from your phone? Were the apps taking up most of your storage? The new iOS that Apple keeps on releasing will use a lot of storage in a 16GB phone. If you go into settings> general> and then iPhone storage, you can scroll down and see what is using the majority of your 16GB's. 

JoeyM_VZW            

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Re: Anyone have storage issues after deleting most of your apps with 6s plus 16gb
COS2540

So how do I go about freeing up storage on my phone? I have 4 apps on my phone and in my setting it says other that is taking up all my storage

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Remove pictures and downloads from the phone for starters.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
COS2540

This was already done. Everything that could be taken off the phone is gone. That’s why I don’t understand why it’s still saying storage is full

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We will get to the bottom of this! Have you restarted the phone completely since removing content as I have seen Apple devices require a reset before the newly available storage is recognized. What is the available storage shown in Settings>General>About?

YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes