Anyone having any problems with the iPhone not holding a charge for very long?
RFA1949
Enthusiast - Level 2

I've had my iPhone since November 2014. All of a sudden in the last couple of days the phone's charge drops like a brick and by the end of the day it drops down below 20%. Up to now at the end of the day it had 60%+ of battery life left. I haven't changed anything to the phone. I tried an app and deleted it after I found it to be useless to me.

I had to turn on the location feature but turned it off as soon as I deleted the app that I removed.

Anyone have any ideas or has anyone run into this.

RFA

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Anyone having any problems with the iPhone not holding a charge for very long?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

RFA1949

I want to make sure we get you fully charged. When you battery drains quickly, are  you running any specific applications? Any changes in your charging habits? Let's get to the bottom of this and provide additional feedback to assist.

YareliM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: Anyone having any problems with the iPhone not holding a charge for very long?
RFA1949
Enthusiast - Level 2

The phone goes on the charger at night every night and is at 100% when I am up. The only thing that I use it for is calls e-mail and an occasional Text. I don't; use for music or movies or anything like that. I do play solitaire on it but that hasn't been a problem up to now. I went in and googled the iPhone 6 for power save settings and it gave me a way to look at the Activity.

The only thing that was used that day was Solitaire. I turned off Cell access to Solitaire and it seemed to last a little longer. I just turned it back on to see what happens. 

Ricardo

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

RFA1949 ok gotcha! Let's test it with and without to see if this is the cause of the battery issue. Just to clarify, what does a normal days usage? How many hours of battery are you receiving? Thanks in advance for clarifying!

KristieQ_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZW Support

0 Likes