Anyone order the 6 Plus Gold 64GB get a tracking # yet?
Suezyg23451
Contributor - Level 2

My original date when I placed my web order was 9/19 to ship but then an hour later my confirmation email said 10/7.  Haven't seen too many questions regarding this particular model.  I was really hoping a Verizon Wireless Customer Support person would check my order just to make sure it went through.  They seem to be checking a lot of other peoples but all I have gotten was click on the order status.  I just want to know I still have an order.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Anyone order the 6 Plus Gold 64GB get a tracking # yet?
z06gal
Enthusiast - Level 3

This is what I ordered as well at 2:57 a.m. EST and am still showing the "we have received your order and it is processing" message.  The email confirmation shows a deliver by 9/19 so we shall see as they say

0 Likes
TheGlamazon
Enthusiast - Level 3

I am in the same boat as you, same model and everything. No charge to my card or the gift card I used. Fraud Prevention told me that my device would arrive on 9/19 but here we are on Wednesday, no charges and no tracking info. I may try my hand at the store and cancel this order there.Verizon Wireless Customer Support could you check my order details? Only movement I see is that the line that I upgraded began displaying a message yesterday that I have purchased a device for it that has not been activated.

0 Likes
Suezyg23451
Contributor - Level 2

I got the same message about purchased a new device to be activated.  So I guess that's a good sign. I am not sure how some people on this site are getting Verizon Wireless Customer Support to check their order while I have asked a few times and nothing. 

0 Likes
BGosselin
Enthusiast - Level 3

My suggestion is to use their live chat? It's been pretty busy, but sometimes you can sneak on. They are able to look at your account... I haven't been able to see my estimated ship date, but upon asking them they tell me they still see 10/7

Though she did say that some will come earlier (if you get tracking info before the 18th) ... that's the only way to know if you're on of the ones to get it for release day.

0 Likes
TheGlamazon
Enthusiast - Level 3

From everything I have read in web reports, it really looks like the supply is limited for the 64GB model.

0 Likes
Suezyg23451
Contributor - Level 2

I was reading that to although I did read on one of the business sites that there was enough of the 64GB models to fill the pre-orders for anyone who ordered on the 12th.  After that supply was low or out.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Glamazon,

We know everyone is super exited about these amazing phones. As your order moves through the process, you can check the status at http://bit.ly/RjmCUB. You may not be able to see a change from Processing until it officially ships, then you'll see the tracking number. If you've received a confirmation email that your order was submitted, any additional information throughout the fulfillment process will be sent to that same email address.

Thanks,
PamelaF_VZW
Tweet us @vzwsupport

0 Likes
jai422
Enthusiast - Level 3

Well guys, I don't have a tracking number but my status has been updated and I should have tracing info tomorrow. Check the tracking site to see if yours has been updated too; we have to celebrate the small victories

Suezyg23451
Contributor - Level 2

YEAH!!!!!!! Congrats!  Smiley Happy