Re: Anyone order the 6 Plus Gold 64GB get a tracking # yet?
anthonyb861
Contributor - Level 2

I ordered the exact same model on the 12th 10 mins after 12am I completed my order. Got my card charged Sunday and tracking info Monday. So I'm not sure how they fufill the queue in which people order or what. Best of luck that you hear something soon

0 Likes
jai422
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have a tracking number but UPS still doesn't have any info about my device.  On the original receipt in my documents it says UPS 2 day shipping, but when you use the Verizon tracking link and enter your confirmation number it lists the tracking number. After clicking on "review your order history in My Verizon"  it  gives you a lot more shipping info- on there is states that I have overnight air with delivery by 3 pm. I'm still not sure what info is correct but since that was just updated this morning I'm hoping I do have the next day air and that I will have it tomorrow. Keep the faith comrades, it seems like Verizon is slowly but surely coming through for us !!

0 Likes
Jna313
Enthusiast - Level 3

I Got a tracking number today!

Suezyg23451
Contributor - Level 2

Jna313 CONGRATS!  Which phone did you order?

0 Likes
Suezyg23451
Contributor - Level 2

Oh and looking at the main website again, you can order a phone to day and have it shipped on the 19th.  I don't think you will get it until Monday or Tuesday but I called this morning to see what is going on with my phone.  Long story short I got my 3rd different answer in 4 days and it's 10/7 for me.  BIG SAD FACE FROWN.  But, they told me if I wanted to phone sooner, that these models are available to ship out on the 19th:

Just the iPhone 6's are available in Silver 128 GB, Gold 64 and 128 GB.

I had also read that yesterday an went on the site to look and the rep confirmed it just a few minutes ago when I called.  But I don't want the smaller phone so I have to wait hopefully only until 10/7.  We will see.

0 Likes
BGosselin
Enthusiast - Level 3

Each time I get an email showing someones post about getting tracking info I get so sad! I went in and checked order status again, an hour ago it was giving me no date, now it's set at 10/7/14...

I hope they get more 64gb 6+ in gold today than they were expecting & I get it shipped at least before October.

jai422
Enthusiast - Level 3

BGosselin what time did you place your order and what state are you in?

0 Likes
BGosselin
Enthusiast - Level 3

Sometime before 4 a.m. EST. (it kept kicking me out of checkout for almost an entire hour from 3-4 but I definitely finished check out before 4am) I am in MA and email confirmation came in at 5:11 am

0 Likes