Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anyone successful in canceling their Pre-Order for the Iphone 6? i would rather take my chances than get the run around from Verizon
bluemanrising
Novice

As the title would say, i have received so many different responses from Verizon wireless employees it makes me sick.  I would like to know if anyone was successful in canceling their Pre-Order.  I have noticed that there is a place you can cancel online, but when i have tried that it says "unable to cancel your order at this time" so has anyone had success? 

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Anyone successful in canceling their Pre-Order for the Iphone 6? i would rather take my chances than get the run around from Verizon
theroamingjoe2012

I've been told by several reps that you can call in to cancel your order.  That said, I wouldn't do so until you have a device in hand.  If you cancel now you're taking your chances that you'll get one on Friday.  If you don't then you'll be at the back of the line again.  I've been assured by at least five or six reps, and at least one other person also commented in another thread, that you can cancel the morning of.

View solution in original post

Re: Anyone successful in canceling their Pre-Order for the Iphone 6? i would rather take my chances than get the run around from Verizon
theroamingjoe2012

I've been told by several reps that you can call in to cancel your order.  That said, I wouldn't do so until you have a device in hand.  If you cancel now you're taking your chances that you'll get one on Friday.  If you don't then you'll be at the back of the line again.  I've been assured by at least five or six reps, and at least one other person also commented in another thread, that you can cancel the morning of.

bluemanrising
Novice

Oh i hope so, already called the store and they said there was nothing they can do there.... and its a corporate store.... so lets hope they didn't know at that time.

0 Likes
kaebfly
Leader

The store should be able to do it but even if they won't you should wait until you're at the store and verified that you can get the device that you want. If they won't handle the cancelation then call CS and have them cancel it while you are standing there with the rep holding the phone you want to purchase. Once they cancel it for you purchase the device (keep CS on the line just in case their is a system issue so they can verify with the rep that your order has indeed been canceled).