Anyone with more than one iPhone 6/6+ in same order getting there phones shipped if all your phones didn't have 9-19 when you ordered?
Ksutton66
Enthusiast - Level 2

Our Verizon account has 10 lines and I figure we're paying over $7,000 a year, when I think of how much money total we have payed to Verizon only to be jerked around and around and lied too over and over again really does make me sick.  6 of these contracts have ended and 3 will be up in next couple months and 1 has a year left so the cancelation fees would not be that bad. And with the other big carrier I've heard it might be cheaper on monthly service. All I wanted from Verizon was for them to do whats right.

I Ordered

iPhone 6 16gb  gray

iPhone 6+ 16gb gray

iPhone 6+ 64gb gray

iPhone 6+ 64gb silver

all on the same order. I finished at 3:19 am est and got a date of 10/14 even though all the phones except the 6+ 16 gb gray had 9/19. Got confirmation email at 4:56 will ship by 10/14 I got worried that all the phones would not ship till 10/14 and contacted verizon thru facebook messenger. They told me my phones would ship in the order received and not be held up by a phone that wasn't available in my order. And based on the time of my order she said 9/19 for the 6 and 6+ silver, 10/7 for the 6+ 64 gray , 10/14 for 6+ 16 gray. On Monday morning my status changed to 9/19:):) in the afternoon in changed to unknown. I called 611 and rep went thru all my phones with a time sheet she had and said i should get all but the 6+ 16 gray on 9/19, she said that one you had to order by 3:00 to get on 9/19. On Wednesday my status changed to 10/14 , called 611 again and this lady told me all my phones had 10/14 listed after them. She told me she didn't know  what to tell me that Apple ships the phones and its out of Verizon's hands because they don't have the phones. then she told me to call Apple (and gave me the phone # ) and see if they ship preorders with more than 1 in a order when their available or wait till all are. I called them ( they laughed that Verizon had me call them) and they don't hold up orders . Called customer service back and guy said at least 10 times ....I ASSURE YOU VERIZON WILL NOT HOLD YOUR PHONES!!!  i said of course they're not actually putting them in a box and waiting for all, they're sending them to other people who ordered after me. I asked him if my order could be separated/ rebuilt and do a (jump the line request)  so i could get my phones when i should. He said there is no such thing at verizon....he has worked there many years and if there was he would know. Someone posted # to Internet orders so i called them Thursday morning, spoke to a very nice guy he said my phones that i should get i would and i should get an e-mail later that day and if i didnt get anything by 8:00 pm to call back. Before we hung up i asked if I didn't  get anything did he know if they could cancel/separate/rebuild and do jump the line, he said they can do that and put me on hold while he spoke with a supervisor, he came back and said if nothing happened that day they would do that with my order. I got nothing, called Internet orders back at 8:30pm... went thru my history and asked them to do the rebuild. She transferred me to supervisor who REFUSED to rebuild my order, that is only for orders that have a technical error. She was also the first person from Verizon to tell me that they DO NOT  ship orders in multiple shipments, they will only send when everything is available. She then said your order was given a delivery date of before 10/14  and that's when you'll get all your phones. I let her know that there is nothing about that confirmation that tells me that the phones that I ordered that had 9/19 deliver by dates would not be delivered then, 9/19 is before 10/14.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Anyone with more than one iPhone 6/6+ in same order getting there phones shipped if all your phones didn't have 9-19 when you ordered?
mursenj
Enthusiast - Level 2

Ordered 2 phones one should have delivered 9/19 and the other 10/7.  I get a different answer from each person I talk to also.  Why would I pre-order the phone to get it weeks after the launch Verizon???  At no point during the process does it say it will only be one shipment.  I could have easily done two separate orders if this was the case.  Absolutely incredible how they treat their customers. 

Re: Anyone with more than one iPhone 6/6 in same order getting there phones shipped if all your phones didn't have 9-19 when you ordered?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Ksutton66,

I am so sorry for everything that has happen you. We truly do not want to see you leave the VZW family! We would love to dive deeper into this situation. Please private message me so we can review your account further.

LindseyT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSuppport

0 Likes
Re: Anyone with more than one iPhone 6/6 in same order getting there phones shipped if all your phones didn't have 9-19 when you ordered?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

mursenj,

We truly understand how excited you are to get your new devices. I am sorry for any confusion around this. We would love to look into this concern further. If you could please private message me so we can investigate further.

LindseyT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: Anyone with more than one iPhone 6/6+ in same order getting there phones shipped if all your phones didn't have 9-19 when you ordered?
suttlesboys
Enthusiast - Level 1

I Order 2-6's and 1- 6+ and my shipping date is now 10/3. I know the 6's are ready to ship but my 6+ is holding up the shipping date! I called twice and received different answers about if they would go ahead and ship the 2 phones that are available now!! I'm thinking that they will wait and ship them all together which is frustrating!!

0 Likes
Ksutton66
Enthusiast - Level 2

Its very frustrating. I also no the 6 would have been ready, it's was still showing 9/19 that evening. Every customer service person I talked to said my order would not be held, even one who worked in Internet orders, and he talked to supervisor and they said my phones would go out in the order received. Then last night its no we never do that Despite what everyone else told me that works for Verizon.

0 Likes
nolan11
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am in the same boat, I ordered two iPhone 6 128GB and one 6+ 128GB. At time of order the regular iPhones had a ship date of 9/19 and the + had a ship date of 10/21. I got a conformation email after order and it said Deliver By: 10/21/2014. What the hell is this shit? It seems they are waiting to ship all 3 phones at once even though I was told by a Verizon rep yesterday that they would ship separate and they will not hold up the order because of one phone. I have been checking my preorder status everyday and it is now saying 10/14 and still shows its processing. I have no idea what is going on.

0 Likes
nolan11
Enthusiast - Level 1

Also what does the Verizon rep mean when she says to private message her? Where do you go to do that?

0 Likes
IowaHawkGuy
Enthusiast - Level 3

Same thing happened to me!!! They made a shady business move and they should be ashamed. Placed a pre-order for an Phone 6 and an iPhone 6 Plus at 2 AM on the 12th and got my pre-order in line just like everyone else did that morning. The 6 said delivery by 9/19 and the Plus was already back ordered to 10/7 but that's fine, I expected the Plus to be harder to get anyway. Being that both phones were eligible it made sense to just place one order given this hasn't been an issue in the past. However, Verizon moved my iPhone 6 pre-order delivery to coincide with the back ordered Plus so they don't have to ship each phone separately!!! I have to wait for something on backorder while the other is ready so they can save on shipping cost. I expected the one that I pre-ordered IN TIME FOR A 9/19 delivery and waited my turn "in (on)line" like everyone else I should get that when it told me that in the checkout, THEN send the Plus when it becomes available. I even have the confirmation email that says "Deliver by 9/19"!!!  Every company you order from sends you the backorder item when it becomes in stock, they don't wait and hold the entire order for it. WHAT A BUNCH OF CRAP!!!

nolan11
Enthusiast - Level 1

Did you talk to a rep and thats what they told you? Or are you assuming thats what they are going to do? Just curious because I was told yesterday that the iPhones that I ordered for the 9/19 ship date will ship out separate.. But I dont trust them.

0 Likes