App killed contacts
jharris326
Contributor - Level 1

iPhone 6 Plus application installed from Apple Store called Viber was installed.  It required connection to the phone contacts.  The application stripped the contacts from Contacts and put them into it's own contact list.  The app does NOT leave a copy in Contacts but stripped them out.  When attempting to re-add the contact to Contacts it will not allow the contact to be added.  Is there anyway to get the contacts back?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: App killed contacts
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jharris326,

This is alarming to read about. Without my contacts, I would be absolutely lost. Let’s work together to get your contacts restored back to your phone. The first thing we would need for you to do is back up your phone to iCloud or iTunes. Please see this link http://apple.co/1MsOuVr for the steps. If you run into any obstacles, please let us know. Once the backup is complete, we can move forward.

AliciaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes