Apple Iphone 6s can not make or receive calls
joy22kar

So my son's phone stopped making or receiving calls over a month ago.  We did a factory reset, backed it up from the cloud and still nothing.  Took it to apple for diagnosing and they sent us a new phone which i picked up and set up yesterday.  This phone still does not make or receive calls.  I have not replaced the sim card, but from what I'm reading, that doesn't seem to help.  All the other 5 phones on the plan are having zero issues.  Now I'm thinking it might be a verizon issue.  He can receive texts, use wifi.  All other functions on the phone work fine except making and receiving calls.  Any other ideas?

Karla

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Apple Iphone 6s can not make or receive calls
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I can’t imagine how it must feel for your son to not be able to make or receive calls, joy22kar. You reached the right team to work on this further with you. You can test the SIM card by using it on another compatible device on your same account. It would be great if you could also try a working SIM in the new device. This will tell us if there’s an issue with the line or with the device (or, more specifically, the items on his iCloud). Just in case these steps fail or cannot be attempted, I’ve sent a direct message to your community inbox so we can take the next steps.

GeorgeS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the “Correct Answer” button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes