Back ordered iphone 6
Dedicated121

So I ordered an Iphone 6 on back-order with a ship date October 17. My question is while there is a guarantee ship date, is there a real possibility that it could ship before that date?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Back ordered iphone 6
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Congrats on your new phone order Dedicated121. Your confirmation email and status will provide you with an exact date. Yes, it could ship sooner but  you will receive an updated email and tracking number. Please let us know if you have any questions.

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Congrats on your new phone order Dedicated121. Your confirmation email and status will provide you with an exact date. Yes, it could ship sooner but  you will receive an updated email and tracking number. Please let us know if you have any questions.

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes
Suezyg23451
Contributor - Level 2

YES!  It is possible.  A lot of people are starting to get theirs earlier.  My date was 10/10 and a few days later it changed to deliver on 10/3.  Last night I got my tracking number with a delivery date of 9/30. 

0 Likes
Dedicated121

Booyah! thats what I needed to hear lol

0 Likes
Dedicated121

When did you make your order?

0 Likes
Suezyg23451
Contributor - Level 2

i Ordered mine 9/12 at 3:15am.  I ordered a 6 plus gold 64GB.  My friend ordered his, 6 silver 64Gb on the 19th and his date was 10/28 and he got his tracking numbers. 

0 Likes