Backordered an Iphone 6 64 gb space gray, no confirmation email
Xiao1314

Just wondering but I ordered the iPhone 6 in space gray 64 gb online on 10/16/14. It was obviously back ordered to November 14, which was what it said on the red circle next to the picture of the phone. But I didn't get a confirmation email saying that I placed an order. Is that normal? Should I have gotten a confirmation email right after I placed the order or not?

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Backordered an Iphone 6 64 gb space gray, no confirmation email
h00t
Enthusiast - Level 3

I got a confirmation email once I placed the order.  It should have had your pre/back order confirmation number in it.  Did you see confirmation when you placed the order?  Thats another place you see it.  If you did not fully complete the order it would not have given a confirmtion number.
If I were you I would call customer care and find out if they have the number in your account.

Hope This Helps Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Backordered an Iphone 6 64 gb space gray, no confirmation email
h00t
Enthusiast - Level 3

I got a confirmation email once I placed the order.  It should have had your pre/back order confirmation number in it.  Did you see confirmation when you placed the order?  Thats another place you see it.  If you did not fully complete the order it would not have given a confirmtion number.
If I were you I would call customer care and find out if they have the number in your account.

Hope This Helps Smiley Happy

0 Likes