Bad customer service experience
checkreward
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hi,

This is yesterday incident. Apple news + 6 month free subscription Verizon up  reward is not working. First I was on chat for Verizon representative for 30 minutes, told uninstall and reinstall the apple news app, then given a number to call which I spend 1 hour. I called that number and representative took all the information and told me its apple issue and I need to talk to apple representative. I talked to apple representative and after all the process I was told its Verizon issue they need to provide promotion code.

So I spent I hour and 30 minutes with no result. 

My IOS is up-to-date. I have iPhone 6 plus.

No follow up from Verizon team. I hope Management team will look into this.

Thanks for reading.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Bad customer service experience
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

checkreward, our goal is to provide you with a great experience, so we apologize for the time this has taken. We hope that we can regain your confidence in our support. We are here to work toward a resolution. To confirm, did you speak to the Verizon Up team about the redemption issue or another department? 

0 Likes
checkreward
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks for responding. I did talk to representative  yesterday. if you want to check the record of a phone call, please do so. I started my call at 12.44 pm yesterday. Before that I was on chat for 30 minutes. Please go ahead and check the record.

In Verizon up reward it says tap use now which suppose to give me 6 month free subscription for apple news plus.. when I do this it goes to apple news plus and then it ask me to pay $9.99 per month.

Thanks for reading.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

checkreward, we are always happy to assist. Your feedback on the experience yesterday will be reviewed for ways to improve. Our resources were thoroughly reviewed and there were not any alerts about this offer. We know that you did not have the best experience yesterday, but the best option would be to speak to our Verizon Up team again to check into a resolution. They can be reached at 866-895-5579. Does this information help? 

0 Likes
checkreward
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks for responding.

I have already given all the information needed. If you guys are really want to help then you would look into it and offer help through action not just by words.

Since I already talk to representative and they know about everything, at this point I do not see calling would help.

This shows how you guys take customer concern.

Thanks for reading.

0 Likes