Battery not fast charging and charges very slow! Help!
Ferrell84

My Galaxy 6s edge plus battery is charging severely slow!! Also the fast charging no longer works....  what do I do????  Considering returning the phone it's so bad!

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Battery not fast charging and charges very slow! Help!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Don’t worry Ferrell84! I’ll help jump start your phone and get it charging right. To help ensure we get everything working, I'd like to ask a few questions. How long has the charger cable stopped working? When did you notice the slow charging with the phone? Do you receive any error messages?

StevenM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Re: Battery not fast charging and charges very slow! Help!
Trina71
Enthusiast - Level 2

Make sure you are using the same cord and fast charging plugin that works the best with your device. If you are not using that it will not work. I have seen many cables that will cause this and also make sure you are using the fast charging usb connector or it will not fast charge. If the cord or the connector is not working properly it will need to be replaced. Just be sure to replace it with the correct equipment if this is the case. Usually it is not the phone or the battery.

0 Likes