Beyond frustrated with VZ!!
ingrl31
Enthusiast - Level 1

Placed a pre order for the 6 on 9/15 with a ship by date of 10/3. Did not receive a shipping notice by Saturday so we called and was told by not only the CS rep but also a Supervisor that the phone had already shipped! Knowing that it had not shipped, we went into our local VZ store and sure enough the rep confirmed that it has NOT shipped, but we were still assured we would receive the phone by 10/7. When we still did not receive a shipping notice as of yesterday I decided to call VZ back this morning. Now I am told that the problem likely was that the original rep who placed the pre order over the phone did not take our payment info, but instead charged it to our VZ bill. He stated he would need to cancel the original order and place a new order but "would make sure he had a supervisor expedite my phone since the original rep messed up and because I should have had my phone before today" .....  he took my CC info and placed the new order... then I was told he would call my right back once he found out when my phone would ship..... I did not receive a call back . And now my new order confirmation went from ship by 10/3 to ship by 10/31 Smiley Sad  Placing a new order got me absolutely no where !!! We have been with VZ for 8 years and this is how we are treated!!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Beyond frustrated with VZ!!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry that happened ingrl31. I sent you a private message so we can review the account.

JoeL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: Beyond frustrated with VZ!!
tubawookie
Enthusiast - Level 1

Except you really can't track anything. It's not a sufficient update to most consumers to still have a ship date of 10/03, and that being the only information. Clearly these phones are delayed. Cleary nobody knows when they will be shipped. Own it. Just say "there are delays, we don't know"

0 Likes