Billed iPhone 6+ to my account, will it show up this month or next?
e_squared13
Enthusiast - Level 3

My order is processing, yay! I billed to account and don't see any charges yet, but just curious if it will show up on this month's or next (cycle ends on the 12th)? I will be trading in my current phone, so I'm hoping it will show up next month.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Billed iPhone 6  to my account, will it show up this month or next?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

e_squared13, if you had the purchase billed to your account it would simply depend on your current bill cycle dates and the date purchased whether or not it would reflect within your next invoice. However, if you already have your printed invoice that would be due this month and it would not show the device charge then we would know for certain it will be on your next invoice.

AdamG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Billed iPhone 6 to my account, will it show up this month or next?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Congrats on your new phone e_squared13. You chose an awesome phone. You will receive a confirmation email that will confirm  your order and give you an expected shipping date. You wont know exactly when you will receive it until you get a tracking number. Please let us know if you have any other concerns.

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes
e_squared13
Enthusiast - Level 3

Sorry, I wasn't very clear. I meant, which bill will it show up on, this month's or next? I'm assuming (and hoping) that it will show up on next month's bill?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

e_squared13 Let's clarify the details. the iPhone 6 is not able to be billed to your account. Did you receive an email about your order?

SheritaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter
@VZWSupport

0 Likes
e_squared13
Enthusiast - Level 3

I was able to bill it to my account. I already have a tracking number for 9/30. It shows up under "My Orders" on my account as well as My Documents.

0 Likes
e_squared13
Enthusiast - Level 3

And yes, I did get an email and have been able to track the phone through the entire process.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

e_squared13, if you had the purchase billed to your account it would simply depend on your current bill cycle dates and the date purchased whether or not it would reflect within your next invoice. However, if you already have your printed invoice that would be due this month and it would not show the device charge then we would know for certain it will be on your next invoice.

AdamG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: Billed iPhone 6+ to my account, will it show up this month or next?
Tomster1

Can you or not bill the phone to your account? I was told I could not and it cost you a sale.

0 Likes
e_squared13
Enthusiast - Level 3

Tomster1, you can't bill them to your account anymore.  A few people were able to during the pre-order, but after the back-orders started piling in, they put a stop to it, at least this is what I was told by a couple Verizon CS reps. Some were even cancelled.  Not sure how mine squeaked through...I called a few times to verify that mine wasn't one of them.

0 Likes
Tomster1

Thanks

On Sun, Sep 28, 2014 at 7:23 PM, Verizon Wireless Community <

0 Likes