CC charged 9/22 no update
kjszyman
Enthusiast - Level 2

I ordered my iphone 6 plus 16gb gold in store on launch day 9/18. My credit card was charged 9/22 for the full amount ship date 10/24 and I have received no new information. Anyone else have this? Really would love to have my phone soon, my 4s is slowly dying!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: CC charged 9/22 no update
luvnlyfe

Hi kjszyman,

You should definitely call VZ.  I ordered on 9/25 and haven't been charged yet.  I was told by 2 different sourcest that I would not be charged until it shipped.  Have you checked the order to see if the shipped date changed?  It looks like some people are receiving them prior to the ship date.

0 Likes
kjszyman
Enthusiast - Level 2

I called VZ and got the same response as online will be shipped by 10/24  even though my card has been charged. bummed but still holding out for an early shipment. Also I think the rep was annoyed that he was getting another call about order status  didn't seem happy

0 Likes
luvnlyfe

Well, he/she can be annoyed all they want because that's their job.  I'm pretty sure your phone will come be 10/24 because my date is 10/10 and I just ordered last week.  I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.  Did you question as to why they charged you?

0 Likes
Jordanp90
Enthusiast - Level 2

This is frustrating. I ordered mine 9/12. They charged me over the weekend and when I managed to speak to a rep, they told me it was "in the warehouse" and that they "only charge right before they ship"... Implied that it would be shipping soon.

This whole process is botched and I can't even view my order when I provide the number.

0 Likes
disrupttheparadigm
Enthusiast - Level 3

10/24 sounds like a nicer date than the 11/4 I have on my 6 plus order on 9/16

luvnlyfe

Are you trying to view your order via Verizonwireless.com?  If so, look for your order confirmation email and there's a link that says "Check my Order" and that will take you directly to your order.

0 Likes