Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Call quality poor, can't be heard
BPS_BUCK21

The call quality from my wife's IPone 6 is so bad. The call cuts in and out so that I can hear only the 2nd or 3rd word a lot of the time. The calls do not drop, we usually just hang up out of frustration. We have been into the store and the replaced the SIM card but that didn't help at all. What can we do to solve this? We feel like we are waiting our money paying for phone service when we can't make calls.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Call quality poor, can't be heard
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

BPS_Buck21 We always want you to have clear and enjoyable converstaions. We apologize for the inconvenience and I'm anxious to get started troubleshooting. Since you took the initative to replace the SIM card we will skip that part. When did this start? Does this happen with other calls or just between the two of you? How does a call sound using bluetooth? DeloresK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
BPS_BUCK21

This has been going on for several months now, will happen on most calls when she is at home. She doesn't complain about it as much when out and about. She doesn't use a Bluetooth devise so we are not sure about that.

Brian

0 Likes
Ann154
Expert
Expert

Are you using the VoLTE or HD Voice on that phone?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
BPS_BUCK21

Sorry, how can we tell?

Brian [Removed]

personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

That is a great question, BPS_BUCK21. VoLTE and HD Voice is a feature to make calls over Wi-Fi or Cellular data. Here is a link with more information about it; https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/hd-voice-for-ios-faqs/?lid=sayt&sayt=volte . Does she have this issue when talking with other numbers or only your number?

JoshuaT_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes