Call reception iphone 6s vs 5s
mwixon

I recently purchased an Iphone 6S to replace my Iphone 5S.     The call reception in my home usning the 6S is terrible, I had great call reception with my 5S.    If I receive a call in my home on the 6S I need to go outside in order for the caller to hear me.   I never had this problem with my 5S.  Also, I drop more calls when I'm out and about than ever before.   What can I do to fix this?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Call reception iphone 6s vs 5s
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

mwixon, being able to use your phone where you need it most is paramount. I welcome the opportunity to address your inquiry. When using an iPhone 6s device, you're able to make calls 3 different ways using 3 different signals. The first is over the old 1x voice network. The second is via HD Voice (aka Advanced Calling) and the last is over wifi via the wifi calling. Let's first determine how your device is setup. When you go into Settings>Cellular>Cellular Data Options>What appears as enabled for your Enable LTE setting? Is it Data Only or Voice & Data?

EbonyR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes