Camera quit working
Dwhaley

My phones camera stopped working a while ago out of the blue. It still takes videos on the back camera and the front facing camera works fine. All modes work but the regular outward facing camera. Has anyone else had this problem and was able to get it fixed?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Camera quit working
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

The camera ia a very important feature. We want your phone to work properly. How long has this been going on? Please verify what software version you have using settings>general>about>version. Please share the version with us. We will help get to the bottom of this.
BobbyN_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Dwhaley

Thank you for replying to my question! This problem started last year in 2015 and the version is 9.2 (13C75).

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We appreciate you providing us with the details on the device. It looks like it may be software related. What happens when you reboot the device and retest? Also, do you have your ijnfo backed up to either iTunes,iCloud or Verizon Cloud?

ArnettH_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
tsalvis

The information hasn't been backed up in a while because my husband can't remember his iCloud sign in information.  I don't know if there is some way to reset that. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Good News, there is a way to reset that password. You can do it here http://apple.co/1KxgNj5 .

MatthewT_VZW

0 Likes