Can I Use My iPhone As A Hotspot With The Unlimited Data Plan?
Carpediembiker

I am using my iPhone as a hotspot.  Does my unlimited data subscription allow for unlimited use as a hotspot?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: If I have unlimited data, does that apply to use of phone as a hotspot??, If I have unlimited data, does that apply to use of phone as a hotspot??
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You have the Verizon Unlimited Plan which has 10 GB of LTE high speed hotspot data before you are slowed down to 3G speeds.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: If I have unlimited data, does that apply to use of phone as a hotspot??, If I have unlimited data, does that apply to use of phone as a hotspot??
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Which unlimited data plan do you have?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Carpediembiker

I have unlimited data at $65/month.  I'm new to the plan.  does that help?

0 Likes
Carpediembiker

Plan says I have 'unlimited monthly access' -- stream all you want....

0 Likes
Carpediembiker

My ‘usage’ screen says ‘unlimited data $65, stream all you want’!

i’m new to the plan

thx

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You have the Verizon Unlimited Plan which has 10 GB of LTE high speed hotspot data before you are slowed down to 3G speeds.

0 Likes
Carpediembiker

thank you

0 Likes