Can I increase the storage on my device?
BrendaLRN

I'm having a heck of a problem with storage on my iPhone 6s. I have tons of space on my iCloud storage ( I've paid for additional storage on iCloud). I keep getting storage almost full alerts even though I have very few pictures, music or apps. Is it possible to increase storage on the phone itself? I'm not even sure I have the standard 16 GB available on my iPhone.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Storage
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure you have enough room on your phone, BrendaLRN. While the device's storage size cannot be increased, we can help identify what is causing your storage to fill up. If you go to Settings>General>Storage & iCloud usage, under Storage, how much available storage displays? You'll also see the option to Manage Storage. If you select this option, you can see what apps or services are using the most storage.

AndreaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure you have enough room on your phone, BrendaLRN. While the device's storage size cannot be increased, we can help identify what is causing your storage to fill up. If you go to Settings>General>Storage & iCloud usage, under Storage, how much available storage displays? You'll also see the option to Manage Storage. If you select this option, you can see what apps or services are using the most storage.

AndreaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Doneel81302
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have deleted everything possible and enabled most apps. It is the gray ‘other’ taking it all. How do I delete it!

Kfaeldon
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have the same problem. What is that gray area? How do I remove/delete that?!?!

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes