Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,203 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions
Can I retrieve deleted text messages?
EUNICE28
Enthusiast - Level 1

Is there a way to retrieve deleted text  messages?

Labels (2)
Re: Can I retrieve deleted text messages?
CCANDY480

Can I get my deleted text messages

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

CCANDY480 you ask an important question, and answers are our specialty. What is the make and model of your phone? What type of messaging app do you use?

RosanneM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
RICKYWORLEY45

Facebook Messenger and Verizon messenger

0 Likes
Wink48
Enthusiast - Level 1

I just did this..2/9/2018!!!   .I found this reply from 2015 and lucky for me it sure seemed to work!!

This is it:  "Switch your messaging system to Verizon messages. When you do that give it a moment then it'll say you're getting a bunch of text messages. Then your cloud should pop up in your notification bar and hit restore messages. It'll take hours but you will get them all back. We get no answers from the tech team because most of them do not even have androids. Hope this Helps."

I retrieved tons of messages!  LOLOL   Now I have to go and delete 99% of them...   

0 Likes
KARSTE40

My phone is an apple 5s.  I just use Verizon's text messaging.  I need to retrieve accidentally deleted messages.

0 Likes
KARSTE40

How do I switch my messaging system to Verizon?  Where will I see that?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We can help you. Do you have your messages backed up to any cloud storage?