Can I use my device in the Philippines by switching SIM cards?
KENNIC99

I just upgraded to a new iPhone 6SE. In early November I am travelling to the Philippines. I have seen a mention that Verizon Global will rent phones for travel--that is one solution to save money--and I do need to save money. But number two, can't I just pull the SIM? My friend in the Philippines is always talking about loading his SIM, or perhaps he is even buying new, I really do not know that much about it. But, yes, there is a question in there. For more info tho--the Philippines is really inexpensive to live and play in and I would suppose it would be cheap to use a phone there as well. I do not plan to stay in touch with the mainland US too much, mostly I will be in communication with my friend and local businesses. Any help in figuring this out would be greatly appreciated.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Rent a phone or change my SIM?
mama23dogs
Legend

Your phone is unlocked and global compatible.  Just swap SIM cards with a local sim while in the Phillipines.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Rent a phone or change my SIM?
mama23dogs
Legend

Your phone is unlocked and global compatible.  Just swap SIM cards with a local sim while in the Phillipines.

0 Likes