Can I use songs I have purchased as ringback tones for my iPhone6?
DOLPHINZ711

I have thousands of songs already purchased on my phone, is there a way to use those as a ringback or do you have to purchase the song again from the verizon media store?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: ringback tones for iPhone6
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Ringback tones (tones that people hear instead of ringing when they call you) are managed through your My Verizon account online.  You can't add tones to the available ringback tones.

If you are referring to the ring tones that you hear when people call you, you can use iTunes to create custom ringtones from your music.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: ringback tones for iPhone6
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Ringback tones (tones that people hear instead of ringing when they call you) are managed through your My Verizon account online.  You can't add tones to the available ringback tones.

If you are referring to the ring tones that you hear when people call you, you can use iTunes to create custom ringtones from your music.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes