Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Can You Offer Clarity - Who, What, When Your Eligible for Promotional Refund
WFMA

In our town we have two retailers which are literally blocks mile from each other; Verizon Wireless 76 Dodge St., 01915 and Verizon Wireless at 136 Dodge St., 01915.  I'm sifting through the VWZ website to better understand the promotion and to better understand given the information shared at "Verizon Wireless 136 Dodge St....".

I've been a customer of VWZ for years and have opted not to go to 76 Dodge St. given the years of poor customer service experience at that particular location and return to 136 Dodge St given their great customer service.  Now I read your posting as I comb through the readings to learn more about the promotion to help better understand who, what and under what circumstances you are eligible to receive the promotional upgrade. 

I only went to the store today given the VWZ website did not allow me to change my plan to from nationwide to single place and pre-order the phone.  My frustration mounted when I went to the store I was at today stated VWZ "misinformed the public..." and the $200 upgrade really should really have read, "...receive up to a $200 refund..." -- that is, I would only receive the cost of the appraised value of the iPhone 4S which is only know after I submit the item to VWZ.  Here I read this post which you indicate it's only available at "Verizon Wireless" which leaves be baffled - does this include authorized retailers who print receipts stating "Verizon Wireless, 136 Dode St... or what?  The only reason why I remained with VMZ (it wasn't for the customer service), was the promotional offer and the new single plan being offered.  If this is not the case, I like to void this order (which I won't be surprised I'll be charged) and start shopping around at other carriers.  I admit this promotional offering is very clear with no clear indication on who, what and under what circumstance you are eligible and the cost you will encounter.

Labels (1)
0 Likes