Can anyone who was given a ship by date of 11/14 post if their phone did actually ship by today?
rollos10
Enthusiast - Level 2

There were many iPhones due to ship by today (11/14).  I'm wondering because mine is due on the 21st, so hopefully they are on schedule. Please post your model and what day you ordered as well. I ordered the space gray 64gb iPhone 6 on 11/1.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Can anyone who was given a ship by date of 11/14 post if their phone did actually ship by today?
ashleydaine
Contributor - Level 1

Mine is supposed to but no updates yet! Still says order is processing. I will let you know if it does.

0 Likes
Re: Can anyone who was given a ship by date of 11/14 post if their phone did actually ship by today?
dawhsy
Enthusiast - Level 2

I ordered a iPhone 6 silver 64g on 10/28 with an estimated ship date of 11/14 (Today) and I got my tracking number. Should be here by Tuesday. Smiley Happy  Im pretty sure your order wont be delayed.

0 Likes
kkcreech
Contributor - Level 2

I got a tracking number 2 nights ago and it shipped yesterday. Should get it tomorrow or Monday

0 Likes
dawhsy
Enthusiast - Level 2

awesome! Cant wait to get my hands on my new iPhone

0 Likes
iamevilhom3r

My order was cancelled by Verizon on the 11th with no nortification. I found out last night when I called. Spent almost an hour in the store last night trying to get this fixed and set up again (I'm a new customer trying to port over from Sprint) but now they're giving us the runaround.

0 Likes
mark33905

hi.  i''m in sw florida.  i ordered my iphone6+ 64 gold on 10/13.   it had a ship date of 11/13.  last friday when i checked the link on line, the delivery date was no longer there and there was a note that said shipping information will  be available shortly... i'm yet to see the note change and despite several attempts to contact verizon regarding my order, i am still in the dark.... hoping that it ships today.   i called the phone line too and after i input my order number i get a recording that it is being processed and will ship on ......   they give me no shipment date...   is this how verizon works???    i was migrating from att because I was unhappy with them after 5 years plus...    maybe i should stick with att.

has anybody else got a blank now for their shipment date that is suppose to be today?

also did anyone get a junk email with the verizon logo asking for you to call them with your billing information?   i got one of them next week... again... never got it with att....  

anybody's input is appreciated..

thank you

mark

0 Likes
mark33905

hey.  i'm doing the same from att..    they didn't cancel mine that i am aware of... they say it is in process.

last time i talked to a real person they told me that they had no further info to offer...   do i have to walk into a store to get this resolved?     do you have a new ship date and any other info?    rethinking moving to verizon...  getting bad reports on them now...

0 Likes
dawhsy
Enthusiast - Level 2

Do you have a order number?

0 Likes
mark33905

yes.  i have an order number and was told several weeks ago that all had been processed and they were just pending shipment..

0 Likes