Can someone from Verizon help me?
feelthelove
Enthusiast - Level 3

I got my confirmation e-mail at 5am Friday (just a point of reference). When i check my status i get "not available at this time". Is there any way i can get better information. I am impatient i will admit but i need a pretty good idea when my phone will arrive so i can plan a day of vacation ( I can change the day within a couple of days once i have permission to be off). My wife is physically limited due to an illness and getting to the door before the fedex drivers gives up is a task. So Verizon Customer Service if you could help me i would appreciate it.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Can someone from Verizon help me?
feelthelove
Enthusiast - Level 3

The answer is no apparently. The Verizon iPhone 6 rollout is a fiasco. It's been fun playing but I'm out of here. Goodby Verizon community. I'm off to sharpen a stick, gotta remember to remove my glasses this time

0 Likes
Re: Can someone from Verizon help me?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Feelthelove,

We're so sorry for the delay in replying back to you! We're experiencing many more messages than normal at this time and it's causing a delay since we answer each one in the order they are received. I've send you a Direct Messsage and look forward to your reply.

SarahO_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes