Can't Access Voicemail since iOS 11 update
bbilsky

I can't access my Voicemail since the iOS 11 update. It keeps saying "Welcome to the message management center. Please enter your mailbox number." I've tried every single number I can think of and it doesn't work (That includes the phone number and my pin). I've missed quite a few important calls because people can't leave a voice message and it's very aggravating. Is there any possible solution?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Can't Access Voicemail since iOS 11 update
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@bbilsky We know the importance of having access to your voicemail. We would definitely like to look into this issue further. Please respond to our private message, so we can better assist.

JoelD_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Can't Access Voicemail since iOS 11 update
bbilsky

For those of you who have the same issue, I was contacted by Verizon by @JoelD_VZW who transferred me to Grace (I believe that was her name) in their PrePaid department. Grace was able to refresh the system on her end and I was able to access my voicemails again. I had to basically set it up again like it was the first time using my voicemail. I didn't have any voicemails saved from before all of this happened so I'm not sure if you may lose any if you run into this issue yourself, but there IS A SOLUTION! Call Verizon if can and talk to them directly if you're having this issue. They'll be able to help you out.

0 Likes