Can't Activate my iPhone 6. Help!
sisola67
Enthusiast - Level 2

When i call to activate my iPhone 6, the message says "terms and conditions have been accepted for this order". I get 3G on it, but not LTE and I cannot make calls. Help!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Can't Activate my iPhone 6. Help!
sisola67
Enthusiast - Level 2

In My Account online, it also says

"Our records indicate you recently purchased a device for this line of service but have not yet activated the device. You can change your allowance of minutes after you have activated your new device, or you may contact Customer Service at (800) 922-0204 for further assistance."

over the iphone I'm trying to activate

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sisola67,

Lets get your phone up and running the way it should be so you can start enjoying it! It definitely sounds like the phone has not activated. Lets try activation a different way. Please plug the phone into a computer and use Apple's program called iTunes www.itunes.com to activate the phone. Let us know how it goes!

SarahO_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
sisola67
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes I've tried iTunes and restored the phone. Still cannot activate the LTE service

0 Likes
sisola67
Enthusiast - Level 2

Nevermind, I got it. Because I transferred the upgrade from another line I had to type in the original number instead of mine. Thanks for the help anyway!