Can't answer call from specific contact
JENCRUMP1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Can't answer incoming call from one specific number. All other calls can be answered and i can also make calls. When that contact calls and i try to pick up it automatically drops the call. The person making the call is told the call could not be complete at this time. I have done a soft reset of phone, done all the trouble shooting (turned wifi off, turned call forwarding off, deleted recent apps, etc. etc.) and still can't answer this one number. Any ideas?

Labels (2)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Can't answer call from specific contact
JENCRUMP1
Enthusiast - Level 1

This ended up being an issue with the other company when calling directly to my cell or being forwarded to my cell. Finally fixed.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JENCRUMP1, I use my phone for business, so I feel for you. It is very strange for you to have issues with one specific number. We're here to help you. If you call that number what happens? Have they checked to make sure the issues isn't on their end?

MarcusS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
JENCRUMP1
Enthusiast - Level 1

This ended up being an issue with the other company when calling directly to my cell or being forwarded to my cell. Finally fixed.

0 Likes