Cannot connect my new jetpack to my iphone
oakridgefarm

Purchased a  new jetpack, received it today.  Set it up, connected to internet.  Set up iPad, connected fine.  Set up laptop, no problems but I cannot connect to my iPhone 6s.  It shows the correct network and appears to connect then immediately drops it.  It's not asking me for a password for this network but I can't figure out why.  I do have connect automatically checked.  Anyone with any ideas for solution?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Cannot connect my new jetpack to my iphone
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

oakridgefarm, It does seem strange that you iPhone won't connect to your Jetpack. Let's get this solved. First, I do want to confirm a few details. If your iPhone 6S is connected to our Verizon service, it has its own internet connection. Why are you connecting it to your Jetpack? Is this Jetpack a replacement or a new WiFi connection for you? Have you tried deleting the WiFi connection and setting it up again? http://spr.ly/6581DeMvh;

JoelR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Cannot connect my new jetpack to my iphone
oakridgefarm

Thank you for your response. I finally had to delete the jetpack from my phone and re-enter everything and it did go ahead and connect. This new jetpack is quite different from my old one. Not as easy to get set up.

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes