Cell Phone Insurance
Mom01

So I would like to know if it is worth keeping insurance on an Iphone 6 since it is older. The trade in value states it is only $50.00. It still is fine but don't know if its worth paying 12.00 a month and would it be replace if something happened to it ? Suggestions?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Cell Phone Insurance
mama23dogs
Legend

I wouldn't.  But then I 'self insure' rather than pay for Asurion.  For me it's worked in my favor since we have rarely had any losses in 24 years 

0 Likes
Re: Cell Phone Insurance
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Good afternoon! Having protection for your devices is optional. We always suggest you to have protection for your investment. Keep in mind that device protection can help repair a cracked screen for select smartphones, subject to parts availability, or replace your device if it's ever lost, stolen, damaged or defective after the manufacturer warranty expires. And if you choose a protection option that includes Tech Coach, it can provide support for almost anything that your device connects to. Below you'll find information about each device protection program and how to get the most value out of any level of coverage you may have. Tap in the link below for additional information:

https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/insurance-and-equipment-protection/

MariaV_VZW

0 Likes