Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Changed number online now I can’t make calls
Unccdm

Yesterday I changed my phone number online.  It said it should be an easy process in the FAQ but I cannot make any calls. I did all the automated tutorial walkthrough to try to fix it.  I called customer service and they spend over an hour on the phone trying to get it to make calls.  A supervisor said they would call me back in 30mins but it is the next day with no call back.  If anyone has advice I would appreciate it.

Re: Changed number online now I can’t make calls
sjdebbie2021

I changed my Verizon phone on my Verizon account online and my iPhone cannot receive text messages from non-iPhone users and I cannot sent text messages either for non-iPhone users.  Only iMessages works for text messages for my friends who have iPhones.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Thank you for contacting us. I see that you're not able to send or receive texts and calls from any Android phone. I know it's important to be able to receive all your texts and calls. When did this start? Have you tried turning your phone for 2 minutes?

*Debbie

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We know it's important to have a working device, Unccdm. We are here to help. Please send us a Private Note. 

*Rebecca

0 Likes