Complaint about Verizon and FedEx delivery process
meansh37

Complaint about Verizon and FedEx. I ordered an iPhone 6 plus. The phone was to be delivered today to the house and requires a signature. So the FedEx guy leaves a sticker stating that I could call the FedEx customer service to have it picked up at their secure facility OR sign the sticker and leave it on the door and they would leave it on the unsecured front porch (did I say UNSECURED?!).

So I call FedEx as instructed on the door sticker to arrange pickup at the FedEx facility Friday. I am told that I CANNOT pick it up at their secure facility because of "Verizon's restrictions". However, if there are 3 unsuccessful attempts to deliver, then I can pick it up at their facility. So its OKAY? to leave it on  the porch UNSECURED, bit I can't pick it up at their secured facility? So I can't SCHEDULE a pickup at their facility, but if they are unable to deliver it, then I HAVE TO pick it up at their facility. What the heck?

Very poor customer service if you ask me!

I saw one response on a forum that stated "if they deliver one time you can ask FedEx to hold at their facility". As stated above, THIS IS NOT AN OPTION until after 3 delivery attempts, then its automatically held until pickup. So looks like I won't be able to pick up my iphone 6plus until Monday night.

in case someone from Verizon sees this and chooses to do something about it, Please feel free to call me. You have my phone number. I wioll be happy to provide the tracking number so you can rectify this issue.

>> Edited to comply with the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service <<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Complaint about Verizon and FedEx delivery process
rcschnoor
Legend

I have always been able to pick up a Verizon delivery after the 1st failed attempt. I have tried to make arrangements to pick it up before the 1st attempt, but was told they have to attempt delivery 1 time. After that, I can pick it up at the facility.

0 Likes