Compromised Credit Card
Adrenalin
Enthusiast - Level 2

I ordered 2 iphone 6 pluses on 9/26 and sine then, my credit card used was canceled do to the fact I used it at Home Depot and another card was issued.  How will this affect my order since I have already been waiting since 9/26?  Will this cancel my order and will I have to start all over again?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Compromised Credit Card
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Adrenalin,

I know you must be looking forward to that new phone, and want to ensure you get it as quickly as possible. Unfortunately the store advised you correctly. Once an order is placed we are unable to modify it for security reasons. We are able to cancel it and place a new order for you, though.

SarahO_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Adrenalin,

So sorry to hear that your card was stolen! You can update the credit card on your order. Did you place the order online or in the VZW store?

Thanks,
PamelaF_VZW
Tweet us @vzwsupport

0 Likes
Adrenalin
Enthusiast - Level 2

At a Verizon store.

0 Likes
Adrenalin
Enthusiast - Level 2

I was told at the local store I had to cancel the order and reorder.  I don't want to start this process over.  What would advise I say to the rep to do this? 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Adrenalin,

I know you must be looking forward to that new phone, and want to ensure you get it as quickly as possible. Unfortunately the store advised you correctly. Once an order is placed we are unable to modify it for security reasons. We are able to cancel it and place a new order for you, though.

SarahO_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes