Connectivity Issues
SDPP

I just switched my service to Verzion and upgraded to the IPhone 6 3 days ago and for the past 2 days my phone is showing 1x and 3G next to the service bars which stay at 2. I'm in the 92116 area code and it's keeps saying "no internet connection" and the a constant spinninng circle up top. This is already very frustrating is this going to be how my service is?!? I primarly use the phone from my home.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Connectivity Issues
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Welcome to our family SDPP. I'm sorry you're having service issues with your new iPhone 6. You have an awesome device and I show you should have great service in that area. Are issues primarily inside your home or when you're outside traveling in the area? We can trouble shoot service outside in your area. Inside services may be challenging because of the structure of your home and other factors. Do you have issues with making and receiving phones, data, and text?

Kinquana_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes
SDPP

Thanks for the reply. So far I'm not having issues outside of my home while traveling around. Currently I'm at work in the 92110 zip code and it's showing LTE with 3 bars.

While inside my house I've been able to make & receive calls ok so far although yesterday I was on a call inside and I began to hear a repeat of my conversation echoing. I wasn't sure why. I also dropped one call outside of my house.

The main issue seems to be using the internet and data. I keep seeing "internet connection not established" or "No internet connection" and the circle just spins and spins.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for all those details, SDPP. Indoor service can be a bit tricky since the building itself can add to interference beyond our control. It can also lead to a few difficulties like you described with calls. For the echo, you may be able to lower your phone's volume while on a call to temporarily resolve the distortion. Since the internet trouble only seems to happen at home, are you also attempting to connect to a WiFi hotspot inside your home? How far from your home do you have to travel (into your driveway, down the street, etc) to see LTE on your signal again?

JenniferH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

0 Likes