Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Contacts missing
Mogcruiser

All the contacts on my phone are missing. When I presss phone, all I see are "recent", "keypad" and "voicemail." Any ideas?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Contacts missing
MiiHere
Leader

Is it a new phone? Do you use the iCloud to back up your contacts?

0 Likes
Mogcruiser

Phone is about 5 months old. No, my contacts are not backed up in iCloud.

0 Likes
MiiHere
Leader

Just to be clear, your contacts were on your phone and then suddenly disappeared? You didn't reset your phone?

0 Likes
Mogcruiser

Exactly. It was there one day and gone the next. I noticed it just today when I tried to call someone and I had no option to get to my contacts. I din not do a factory reset.

0 Likes
MiiHere
Leader

If you did not back them up in your iCloud then I am not sure how to restore them. On my android my contacts are linked to my e-mail so when I add my e-mail to the phone it automatically adds the contacts associated to it. I'm not that familiar with iPhones, but perhaps they work the same in that aspect? Otherwise someone else will need to chime in on how to restore lost contacts.

Did the phone do a system upgrade that you don't know about?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hi Mogcruiser,

We want all your features to be available on your device! Just to clarify, when you go to Phone application your only options are: Favorites,Recents, Keypad, and Voicemail. The Contact option is missing? If so, what software version is the device on? Go to settings>general>about>version.

Thanks,

PamelaF_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes