DO NOT ORDER IPHONE 6 PLUS FROM VERIZON!!!!!!!!
West_Racing
Contributor - Level 1

I PLACED MY ORDER FOR A IPHONE 6 PLUS SPACE GRAY ON 10-13-2014 WITH A DUE DATE OF 10-31-2014.

THE NIGHT OF 10-31-2014 I RECEIVED AN EMAIL STATING MY NEW SHIP BY DATE WAS 11-21-2014 (THIS WAS JUST AFTER CUSTOMER SERVICE TOLD ME IT WOULD SHIP EARLY THE NEXT WEEK.)

I JUST RECEIVED THIS NOTICE SAYING DECEMBER 12 DELIVERY.

VERIZON IF YOU READ THIS I WANT A 64GB SPACE GRAY IPHONE 6 PLUS SO I CAN ACTUALLY GET IT BEFORE 2015........ I WILL NOT CONTACT YOU, YOU CALL ME AND WORK THIS OUT OR I AM GONE....

bs 11-20-2014.PNG

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: DO NOT ORDER IPHONE 6 PLUS FROM VERIZON!!!!!!!!
cerebius

Ditto!!!  Same phone, same original ship date, same second ship date, same third ship date, same emails on the same days!!!! 

This is not what I was hopping for.

0 Likes
Donnat757
Contributor - Level 1

Wow really Verizon!  $10 u should be ashamed of ur self, this person n many more have been waiting over 2 months.....I don't get it how sg n gold are not available but silver is what did Apple do only make 6+128gb in silver and said screw the sg n gold!  

0 Likes
Loquat
Master - Level 1

Wow! $10 bucks is a slap in the face.  A free accessory wouldn't make things right but its sure better than $10 bucks.  

0 Likes
jsbigs
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have more cords, headsets, etc. than I know what to do with. There probably isn't a single thing at the Verizon store that you can even get for $10.

Loquat
Master - Level 1

$10 probably doesn't even cover shipping on anything that you'd possibly buy from them...

0 Likes
JJR12
Enthusiast - Level 2

Unbelievable piss poor customer service.   Verizon is displaying some very poor customer service.  I can understand if it were an Apple issue.  But that isn't being communicated by Verizon.  I'm real close to contacting the BBB and my local AG to file a complaint with Verizon.  I'm very upset that I had to change my plan that I was happy with just to order the phone.  So now I'm paying for that plan for over two months before my phone may or may not ship.

Then I am told that my contract won't start until after they ship the phone??  If my contract doesn't start till then, why do I have to change my plan??

I'm one very unhappy customer that's for sure...  $10 actually makes it even worse... 

Tidbits
Legend

Go luck with the BBB. It's not Verizon fault they can't keep up with demand. So basically you are going to complain you have to wait in line and steal someone elses spot. Apple fulfills the orders and only gives so much to carriers everywhere is on back order. You'll get the same NEXT year as to how Apple fulfills inventory.

Next time buy from Apple. You'll have the best odds getting sooner than ANYWHERE  else. Apple loves to have their in store and on web experience feel premium. Since you ordered from a carrier Apple treats you like second rate to their overall experience.

0 Likes
West_Racing
Contributor - Level 1

If anyone runs a business and do not deliver product you sold it is their fault! If anyone has worked in a  business to business relationship and tried to use the line that your vendor did not deliver as an excuse, It does not get you far. Verizon has failed on communication, not the point of shipping phones. They know the phones they are getting before the dates they promised everyone. They just do a very poor job of letting their customers know when their vendor gets behind. I have said this before; they are not equipped for this type of product business. But they should be doing something about it.

West

0 Likes
West_Racing
Contributor - Level 1

Correction to original statement; do not order a 128gb iphone 6 plus. Go buy one from Apple directly.

0 Likes