Re: Data Usage Spike
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jayginna-

Tracking data is important because we want to ensure everything is in order.  We want our customers to view their data usage.  Have you had the opportunity to view the data and times of gigagbyte usage online at http://bit.ly/xB4iTc My Verizon?  There you can view how much data was transferred, dates and at what time.

EmmaM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
jayginna
Enthusiast - Level 2

I apologize up front if my response seems disrespectful, however as I've stated, I have gone through every diagnostic possible and have exhausted all telephone and online assistance provided through Verizon.

WHEN will my serious concern be dealt with?? You are beating around the proverbial BUSH here. Is Verizon willing to do anything here or should I simply call and cancel my services?

I am NOT kidding here. Please, no more BS about usage tools and other drivel. This has all been talked about at length.

jayginna
Enthusiast - Level 2

Still no response from Verizon.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I understand your concern for data increasing on your account jayginna. Thanks for all the information you provided and all the trouble-shooting you have performed with us. If we have done al the checks via our system and via your phone I recommend increasing your data allotment so that you're covered. If that includes updating your plan, we can go over the best options for you.

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes