Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Data Usage
Iupab

Why is my data usage considerably over each month since switching to Verizon from ATT? I have wireless calling activated. But then I had it activated with ATT also? I’m using my phone the same way with Verizon as I did with ATT. Most interesting is my wife used very little data with ATT but with Verizon her usage as gone from <GB  to 3GB!

0 Likes
Re: Data Usage
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Keeping track of your data usage, and understanding how it is used is definitely important, and I would be more than happy to help you get down to the bottom of where the diffference in your data usage is coming from. There are many factors that can attribute to a change in data usage such as upgrading a device, increase in usage, device data settings, device malfunction, or even network issues. We would need to troubleshoot a bit more to narrow down the root cause. However, if you recently switched, the data usage may be caused from simply switching providers, as your devices have downloaded the applications, and provisioning for the change in networks. 

0 Likes