Delayed voice mail
DAVGIL5
Enthusiast - Level 1

I don't receive voice mails until 2-4 days late.  Then they all appear at once.  I use this Iphone 6Plus for business and this problem is disastrous.  the delay has happened off and on for years but in the past few weeks none of my voice mails arrive promptly.   Some of the delayed VM calls were received while I was on a wireless network, other times when on cellular service.   None of the many other questions about the same issue in this forum show a satisfactory answer, but I am still asking how this serious problem can be resolved.  

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Delayed voice mail
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

DAVGIL5, having access to your voicemails is a must. Help is here as we would never want you to miss out on any important voicemails regarding your work. Thank you for the information you have provided thus far and for checking with other device forums for a resolution. Let's work together to ensure we get you answers and a resolution. So sorry to ask but does your iPhone 6 Plus have any damage, physical or liquid? Also, is this device a Verizon Wireless phone or was it initially used with a different wireless provider? Lastly, what are you experiencing with the other functions of your device, i.e. calls, text messages and data usage (with Wi-Fi off)? 

Natasha_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
DAVGIL5
Enthusiast - Level 1

It has always been on Verizon. There is no damage. All other features work fine.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We apprecieate your quick response, as well as these updated details, DAVGIL5. Now that we've got this confirmed, it's vital we continue to assist you to the quickest ofo ur ability in regard to your current situation. In most cases we would recommend performing a Network Reset on your device, This can be completed by performing the following steps : Settings < General < Reset < Reset Network Settings. Tap this again, and your device will power cycle. When the power cycle has completed, tap Cellular Data off and on as well as the Wi-Fi (if in use). Now, tap Airplane Mode on and off. After completingn this step, attempt to reach your voicemail. Let us know what happens as we'll be on stand by ready to look into the results with you. 

0 Likes
SummerInTN
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm having the same problem. Reset Network Settings per recommendation from verizon technician yesterday, still having the same problem, so what can we do next.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

SummerlnTN, thanks for trying those steps. I know it's super important to get your voice messages right away. If your device has always been on the Verizon network since it came out of the box, we would next recommend that you delete your missed calls history. You can do this by going to your Recent calls, Edit, tap the entry on the left to select and at the bottom select Delete. We recommend you always restart your device after each troubleshooting step is completed, and here is a link for you that is interactive. You just input your device make and model, and the issue your are currently experiencing, and you will be guided through more steps. Please let us know if this helps: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/troubleshooting/?cmp=COMM_RELCON.

Tina_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
westpnw
Enthusiast - Level 1

I also, for the first time in years with Verizon, always the same settings, rec'd late VMs in March. Impt. medical calls. 

I've read through the thread, and its pretty obvious Verizon is having a problem. 

Uckverizone

I have the exact same problems but with text as well  I use an iPhone 7

0 Likes