Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Deleted Message Folder ha disappered
cwh28

When I delete voicemails by swiping, they reappear in my VM list.  If I open them and then delete they are gone, but no Deleted Messages folder appears at the bottom so that I can go in and clear them. Consequently, my voice mailbox is full and no one can leave a message. I have rebooted the phone, updated carrier network and have latest IOS 12.4.7. They go away but no Deleted Messages folder appears so that I can clear them! This is a business phone and customers cannot leave messages!

0 Likes
Re: Deleted Message Folder ha disappered
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

cwh28

We want to make sure that you don't miss any important voicemail messages. Visual Voicemail requires a data connection to our network. Is your device currently connected to Wi-Fi? If so, please disable it in Settings>Wi-Fi OFF. This will enable your device to connect to our cellular network. Are you able to browse the internet on your device with no issues while connected to our cellular network? 

LasinaJ_VZW

0 Likes