Delivery Status/Customer Service
PatrickS01
Enthusiast - Level 2

I ordered a Silver 16gb iPhone 6 on 9/19 with a shipping date of 10/3. It is now 10/7 and I have neither received my phone nor any indication of when it will be delivered. Judging by the posts of many others, I am not the only one in this situation. I'm not in a rush to get the phone, I have one that works just fine. However, I don't think it would be out of line for Verizon to update me on whether or not my delivery has been pushed back and what the reasons are for the delay. Telling me to check the status of my order doesn't help either, when all it says is that it is still processing even though it is past the shipping date. Any help or updates would be appreciated.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Delivery Status/Customer Service
ingrl31
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same thing happened to me. I placed my pre order 9/15 with a shipping date of 10/3... 10/3 came & went. Every time I called CS about it I was told it had already shipped. But they were looking at the replacement phone on another line which I received last week! This morning I was told that my order was still in progress due to the fact that the CS rep didn't charge me up front for the new phone (charged it to my bill). So he canceled and reordered using my CC info. So now my ship date went from 10/3 to 10/31!! I'm beyond frustrated!!

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi PatrickS01 - We certainly want to make sure you get your new phone in your hands as soon as possible! I will send a Direct Message and we can investigate the status in more detail.

Thank you,

YaleK_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWsupport

0 Likes
CSide12
Enthusiast - Level 1

I agree 100%...In fact I was just about to script a question to the community asking if anyone else was having the same issue. I ordered my 16G silver phone on 9/18 - was also told it would be shipped on 10/3.  I work for UPS and we are delivering these phones EVERYDAY!!!

PatrickS01
Enthusiast - Level 2

Should I be expecting a message here or my personal email?

0 Likes
Teka6299
Enthusiast - Level 2

In the same boat.  10/3 ship date and zero information despite many attempts. 

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Direct Messages are sent to your forum inbox, although depending on how you have your forum preferences set, you also may receive it as an e-mail.  If you do receive it as an e-mail, don't reply to it via that e-mail as that will post the information here on the forum; replies should be via your forum inbox so that the information remains private.

CSide12
Enthusiast - Level 1

Amazing...but since I posted this today, I got an email saying that the new ship date for my phone is 10/17.  Really?  Squeaky wheel.

Honesty is the best policy.  Anyone out there that has their own business or planning on creating one - remember this.  Customers only want the truth.  I don't expect my phone will be shipped on 10/17.

PatrickS01
Enthusiast - Level 2

I also received an email saying my phone would ship on the 17th. I guess we will see.

Teka6299
Enthusiast - Level 2

I got the same email.  Guess we will all either get our phones or be back on this site around the 17th.