Delivery update
Jstmahoney
Enthusiast - Level 3

So I chatted with a Verizon rep a few hours ago. Told her that I preprdered both my phones early on Friday, and havnt been updated. She said I should receive a tracking number at 12 tonight and if I had preordered it on the 12th, it should arrive tomorrow. I'm not feeling like it's too good to be true... Anyone had a rep tell them this?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Delivery update
TheGlamazon
Enthusiast - Level 3

I don't know..sounds like another hat trick. They have been so vague and scattered with responses but suddenly get specific? Please post if it does in fact happen though - good luck!

0 Likes
JoeyP17
Enthusiast - Level 3

that's a lie!!!! i preordered on the 12th and mine changed from 9/19 to 10/7, however i ordered an iPhone 6+ 64gb

0 Likes
Jstmahoney
Enthusiast - Level 3

I Also ordered two 6 + one silver one black 64gb

0 Likes
Loquat
Master - Level 1

Midnight must be the time in which they close. She probably gave you that time so that you can't call her back later and call her out on her lie. She probably knows you're not getting a tracking number and just told you that so you would hang up.

Jstmahoney
Enthusiast - Level 3

I'm considering going to the store tomorrow anyone know what time they are going to open????

0 Likes
b787bydesign
Enthusiast - Level 3

Hmm I call some serious B* on this one.  I hope though, for both our sakes, that it is true!

I'm leaving in about 2 hrs to hit up the Apple Store line in a bid to pick up an AT&T iPhone 6 Plus.

Tomal_Bhai
Enthusiast - Level 3

I am calling this a BS. My status has also not been updated and I see many people already have tracking with their packages already moving. This is unacceptable lie. I was totally baited to order since it showed 9/19 on website and in my order confirmation email. If they had mentioned they will deliver after 1 month or so, then they should have mentioned it while I was ordering it.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jstmahoney

We know everyone is super exited about these amazing phones. As your order moves through the process, you can check the status at http://bit.ly/RjmCUB. You may not be able to see a change from Processing until it officially ships, then you'll see the tracking number. If you've received a confirmation email that your order was submitted, any additional information throughout the fulfillment process will be sent to that same email address.

VanetrisC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Jstmahoney
Enthusiast - Level 3

Wow that's like the 10th time I've seen that generic message. I guess I'm going to try my store this morning, my date went from 10/14 to 10/10. The other issue I have is I leave for Maui on 10/9. So I won't be home to receive it, and I'd love to have it before I go!!

0 Likes