Distorted/expanded Screen View
Harly49

The screen view on my iphone6 has expanded.  When I press the home button I see the large number 5 from the keypad.  It fills the entire screen.  I attempted to restart, but cannot because I cannot see the slide to shutdown.  How can I shrink the screen view back to normal?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Distorted/expanded Screen View
btcompute
Contributor - Level 2

You may have zoomed in using the three finger Double-tap method without knowing it. Double-tap the screen again with three fingers and see if it goes back to normal.

This setting can be turned on/off in Settings...Accessibility...Zoom.

0 Likes
Harly49

That would probably work if I could enter password and login.  I am locked out.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Harly49,

Look no further help is here! Let's get your phone back to normal. Let's try restarted the phone a different way. Press and hold the Power and Home buttons until the Apple logo appears (approximately 10 seconds) then release. This will power the cycle the phone.

Once the phone powers on you want to make sure the Display screen is set to standard http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-125570/. Keep us posted if you need further assistance.

JohnB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes