Do you receive the giftcard to pay for the iphone or do you purchase the phone itself then receive the giftcard?
aeeidt

Do you receive the giftcard to pay for the iphone or do you purchase the phone itself then receive the giftcard?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Do you receive the giftcard to pay for the iphone or do you purchase the phone itself then receive the giftcard?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I can clarify, aeeidt. If you purchase the iPhone in store, the trade in is done in the same transaction. If you ordered your iPhone online and you have submitted your appraisal, you will receive your gift card 4-6 weeks after you ship your traded in device to us.

AndreaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Do you receive the giftcard to pay for the iphone or do you purchase the phone itself then receive the giftcard?
itscody
Enthusiast - Level 3

You will receive the gift card afterwards to my understanding

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I can clarify, aeeidt. If you purchase the iPhone in store, the trade in is done in the same transaction. If you ordered your iPhone online and you have submitted your appraisal, you will receive your gift card 4-6 weeks after you ship your traded in device to us.

AndreaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes