Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
Dropped Calls with 6S. Within the last month I've been starting to get numerous dropped calls at my house. It has always worked fine up until then. It doesn't matter if it's my work phone or my personal phone and it's very frustrating.
DARPED74

Within the last month I've been starting to get numerous dropped calls at my house.  It has always worked fine up until then.  It doesn't matter if it's my work phone or my personal phone and it's very frustrating.

Can anyone give me some information?  A signal booster but I don't know why all of a sudden it has started doing this?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Dropped Calls with 6S. Within the last month I've been starting to get numerous dropped calls at my house. It has always worked fine up until then. It doesn't matter if it's my work phone or my personal phone and it's very frustrating.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello, Darren. Thank you very much for reaching out to us. We definitely understand that experiencing dropped calls while you're at home can be extremely inconvenient specially because you were not experiencing these issues in the past. It's extremely important that we make sure that your device is fully in sync with the network, so you can have the best signal available in your specific area. We've attached a link that will guide you in order to reset the network settings on your device. This process will sync your device to the Verizon network immediately. https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-207110/

In addition to that, we would always recommend for you to take advantage of any Wi-Fi networks that are available to you, so you can use features such as Wi-Fi calling in order to improve your experience. We have attached an additional link that will guide you in order to turn on this feature on your device. https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-208397/

Geovann_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes