Dropped Calls
NANCAR42

I purchased a new iPhone 6 last spring and all was well most of the time. I had a few dropped calls but that was all until sometime in October. I can no long make calls or receive calls at home without them constantly being dropped. We do live in a rural area but purchased a cell phone booster a few years ago. The booster has given us 4 bars (-80 to -90) consistently. In fact my husband who has not upgraded his phone gets perfect cell service here at home. Where my phone was dropping calls mainly at our home has now starated dropping calls everywhere. I have changed my setting to have my phone go through my wifi at home and limiting LTE that I read about on a help page. I'm paying for a phone and cell service but getting frustrated instead. How can I get my calls to stop dropping?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Dropped Calls
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

NANCAR42, we want to ease your frustration and walk you through a few steps to resolve this drop call issue. Did you recently update the software on your device or download a new application to it?

Let's make sure that the setting in your device are correct. Is LTE enabled on? Tap Settings>Cellular>Cellular Data switch> Enable LTE for Voice and Data. Next, power your device off/on to soft reset it. Keep us posted.

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Dropped Calls
JUDNIL40
Enthusiast - Level 2

My service went bad starting 6 months ago. perfectly reliable service for years drops calls everyday

There us something wrong

0 Likes